Epson Artisan 1430 Resetter Download is available at the links below. You can use this resetter to hard reset or factory reset your printer with the software. The maintenance reset will reset your printer to delete all the printer error.
- Epson Artisan 1430 Resetter – download for Windows, link-2 windows, link-3 windows, link-4 windows or Mac (use password: “thanks” if needed)
This Resetter will fix the “A Printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support” error and can’t print because of “Service required”. Epson artisan 1430 hard reset and factory reset will fix with this software like Download Epson ME Office 900WD Resetter.
How to reset Epson artisan 1430
Follow these steps to start resetting this Epson 1430 printer. Follow each step-by-step so your printer can work as normal as before.
- Turn on the printer and connect via USB cable
- Download the resetter program at the links above and Extract the file. Use the password if needed.
- Then open the program (AdjProg.exe) and click Accept
- Click on Particular adjustment mode
- Click Waste ink pad counter than OK
- Checkbox Main Pad Counter and FL Box Counter
- Click Check than OK
- Click Initialization than OK
- Finish, close the program and restart your printer.
Or you can watch the video below to see how to Epson artisan 1430 ink pad reset and get the reset key to your maintenance reset utility Epson artisan 1430 reset.
See also Epson C1100 Error Code e527