Epson Connect is a mobile printing service that allows you to print and scan wirelessly using gadgets like smartphones and tablets. You can use Epson Connect from home or work even while you’re on the road.
Do you need to be productive even when you’re traveling? With Epson connect then you can easily print documents to your family or friends printer from your smartphone or tablet.
With How to Setup Epson Connect Printer for Windows, you can grab your smartphone or tablet and you can print, copy, scan, and more.
Why Epson Connect?
- Because You Can Print And Scan From Anywhere
You can print your documents or photos using your smartphone, tablet, or computer from home and work.
- Because You Can Do Print Email
You can print your documents and photos from anywhere. Just send the file to a unique email address owned by EPSON printer for automatic printing.
- Epson iPrint Mobile App
Scan photo or print! You can print documents and Web pages from your phone or tablet. You can print and share your files via Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or Evernote. This app is available for free on Google Play or the App Store.
- Because You Can Scan To Cloud
You can use your Epson printer to scan files and also upload them to “Cloud” storage from the printer’s control panel or directly from the Epson’s iPrint Mobile App.
- Remote Print Driver
It’s nice to use Epson Connect, you can also print from your home or office network using your desktop or laptop. Print from any app to any compatible Epson printer anywhere. The way is quite easy, you just need to do: File > Print.
To enable Epson Connect on your Epson printer on Windows, you can follow these steps :
Note: To do this make sure you have set up the printer with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the “Start Here” manual for your printer.
If you do not get it, you can see the “Start Here” manual by opening the Epson support main page, choose your printer product, select Manuals, then click Start Here.
- The first step to setup How to Setup Epson Connect Printer for Windows is to Download and install Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- If it has been downloaded, you can run it and Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- In this step,you should select your product, then click Next.
- Next Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Then Select Agree, then click Next.
- If you find a list of printers in Epson Connect messages, click OK.
- Then do one of the following:
- If you want to create a new account, please fill out the Create anEpson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you want to register your new printer with an existing account, you can choose I already have an account, then fill in the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
- Next, You can Click Close.
- Lastly, See instructions Enable Scan to Cloud and Remote Print to enable Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
With Epson Connect you can Print from your seat comfortably, or when leaving is also not a problem. Whatever your device is, Wherever you are, Epson Connect can help you well. Thank You!