One of the important software for Epson Artisan 1430 is adjustment program, this program helps you to fix any error such as wasted ink pad error, e537 error, and others. Download the software below.
How to use Adjustment Program Epson 1430
To use this software, please follow the steps below.
- Turn on the printer and make sure to connect a USB cable with computer or laptop.
- Download the program above
- Extract file, use password if needed.
- Open the folder and click on AdjProg.exe > Accept
- Select Particular adjustment mode
- Select Waste ink pad counter > OK
- Give checkbox on Main Pad Counter and FL Box Counter
- Click Check > OK
- Click Initialization > OK
- Finish and close adjustment program Epson Artisan 1430
- Restart your printer
Feel free to contact us if the software can’t work with your printer. This program support for Windows OS only.