There are many things that cause Communication Error on Epson Artisan 1430 printers, the most common is the cable is not connected properly or the driver cannot work properly.
This 1430 error problem is very common, especially on Apple computers. And here are some tips and ways to fix Communication Error problems on Epson 1430 printers.
How to resolve Epson Artisan 1430 Communication Error
If you use the Macbook or MacOS operating system, you can follow the steps below.
- Boot up your MacBook Pro (MBP) in Safe Mode. The way to do this is to press the SHIFT key when turning on your Mac computer and release it when it has entered the login page on your Mac.
- Create a new user on your operating system. Create a new user on MacOS to start correcting the communication error.
- Log off the current user.
- Login back with the new user.
- Try to print and the communication error is fixed.
Another problem that often occurs, especially on the Windows operating system is the windows registry that is lost or altered so it cannot be connected to the computer. To fix it you can simply install RegCure Pro, then repair the computer with the application.
Also remove spyware, viruses, and adware on your computer so that there is no frequent error with your computer like Epson 1400 end of service life.